Temporary Pre-school Assistant to cover a maternity leave
Bishop Hooper CE Primary School is looking to appoint a temporary pre-school assistant to cover a maternity leave in their wonderful Butterflies Pre-School. This successful pre-school is set in a scenic location in a purpose-built room. It is a valued part of Bishop Hooper Primary CE School.
We would like to hear from you if:
• you have experience of working with children in a nursery or education setting
• you use your initiative
• you have very good literacy and communication skills
• you are flexible, accommodating and a team player.
• you have good inter-personal skills and be able to work alongside colleagues, other professional bodies and parents.
• you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children, and young people.
This is a fixed term position from January 2018 – July 2018. Monday 8.30-3.30; Tuesday 9.00- 3.00; Wednesday 8.30- 3; Thursday 8.30- 3; Friday 8.30- 12.30. However, part-time hours may become available after this period. The hours may change due to ratios and the ages of the children on role throughout the year.
Visits to the pre-school by appointment are positively encouraged.
Application will only be accepted on the application form. C.V’s will not be accepted. Forms and job specification can be obtained from the school or on the school website.
Post Grade - Grade 4. Grade Range - £8.19- £8.54 per hour
Closing date: Friday 3rd November mid-day.
Interview Date: Friday 10th November
It is important that all applicants support the school’s policies, procedures and Christian ethos. Bishop Hooper CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.